15 March 2012

A bit of randomness.

I realllllyyyyy miss Myspace.  Nothing used to entertain me for longer periods of time than filling out those long and obnoxious surveys that no one else probably ever read.

But the great thing about actually reading them when other people filled them out, was finding out incredibly random information about people that filled in the blanks of who that person was.

Thusly, some random q&a for ya:

What is your favorite key on your key ring? 
My leopard & zebra house keys.  Because they let me enter my house, and they're stylish.  Sort of.

Scariest thing you've experienced in the last year? 
Nearly losing the love of my life because he decided to get out of my car while it was still moving.  (By the way, you'll totally crack your skull open & need surgery to fix a brain bleed if you get out of a car going 20mph).

What was the last movie you watched at home? 
Currently watching Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets!  (Yes, I'm one of *those* girls)

What is your favorite quote?
"Do what makes your soul happy."

What is your current obsession? 
The Walking Dead.  Seriously, I do not want to have to wait half a year for the new season after the season finale this weekend!

No comments: