18 April 2012

777

Linking up again to GentriLee's 7 questions!
I love these. So much fun, and a great way to share bits of myself with you.

Um. Yeah, I have nooo idea what this is...I think I might have been moving the camera and accidentally snapped it. Attractiveeee.
 7 Questions:
1. What is your favorite App? (even if you don't have a smart phone I'm sure you've played around with someone else's)
Yeah, I haven't actually played with anyone's apps, and don't have my own cool cellular device...well I do but not a nifty one with apps.  Can you believe it?  Craziness. 

2. You have to come up with a book title on the spot- what is it? (don't think- just say!)
Boogie Shoes.
Um. I'm watching Glee right now and that's the song they're singing. 
It'd be a fun book!
 
3. You are given the choice between laughing at everything- always, or never being able to laugh again. Which would you choose?
Laughing at everything.  I already giggle at the drop of a hat, so it wouldn't be that much of a stretch!
Besides, laughter is contagious. In the best way.

4. What natural disaster scares you the most? (tornado, hurricane, earthquake, flood, etc)
Probably a tie between tornado and earthquake.  Because I live in WNY and those are the two that could actually happen, but haven't, historically speaking, been a problem (like tornadoes in the Midwest or earthquakes in Cali).  Did you know there's actually a major fault line below a nuclear power plant near NYC?  YUPP.  & as for tornadoes...I hate that I am actually at an age now where people I care about in the Midwest and I always pray they're safe during those things! (Luckily, they have been!)

5. What time do you wake up each day? What time do you go to sleep?
I wake up around 630 ish in the morning.  Usually. Or one in the afternoon on lazy weekend days. I don't generally fall asleep before midnight though.

6. (question courtesy of Katie from http://marriedtoredwhiteandblue.blogspot.com/) Who's your daddy, and what does he do?
First of all, Kindergarten Cop is one of my all time favorite movies.  Yupp. I love me some Arnold, yes, even now after the whole scandal with his adulterous behaviour. Can't help it.  
Secondly, my daddy's name is Lou.  He is a business owner. He is one of the greatest men that ever existed.  (and also probably why I love Arnold so much...I grew up on his action movies! haha)

7. What's the craziest dream you've ever had? (like an actual dream- while you were sleeping)
I had this dream once, that everything in my town had turned into something from Mad Max, like a weird post apocalyptic town.  And for some reason, the school was held in the Walmart. And all the roads were mud, and you had to drag race through them in these great old hot rods to get anywhere.  You couldn't go ANYWHERE without drag racing. So bizarre. I'm not into cars or anything like that...and I've never even actually watched Mad Max.


<3 



2 comments:

Gentri said...

hahaha! That's an awesome dream. :)

Miss Traci said...

LOL right? I think I was really disappointed when I drove to work and none of it was true!