01 May 2012

Family.

‎Shortly after my post last night, my baby brother Hawk posted this on his Facebook (and yes, Hawk is his real name. How awesome is that?!):

"2 months 2 weeks and 2 days ago my big brother Pauly passed away from cancer. He was a great man. He made my big sister Nanci the happiest I have ever seen. I am here today to say thank you Paul for being my big brother. I thank you for everything you have done for me and my family. I am also here to thank my other 2 unrelated big brothers Jody and Weston for making my sisters Traci and Kelli as happy as I have ever seen them and for being my big brothers. I thank the 3 of you for making my sisters so happy. I thank you for everything you 3 have ever done for me and my family. Especially for being guys I look up to. I love you guys. I miss you Pauly. Rest in peace"

Paul, in Canada for my baby sister's 19th birthday. Such a great night <3


I have been so blessed to have such an amazing family.
My family constantly goes above and beyond, turning people who many might consider merely friends into pieces of our family.  I am so lucky to have had Paul in my life, even though his time here was too short, because we now get to call his family our own.  They are some of the most incredible people I've ever known.  All of them have helped us learn to live life to its fullest, to forgive, and to never forget those we love.  Each of them has a constant smile on their faces, despite the loss of such a wonderful loved one.


1 comment:

Jessica said...

I agree that your family seems like a great one and that that makes you blessed.

You should stop by our blog and enter our Giveaway for a personalized necklace by Sima.