07 August 2012

guilty pleasures. {blog challenge #5}

I feel the same :)
{via}
I have to say, I kind of agree with Loki.  Er, I mean Tom Hiddleston.
Anyway.
I definitely have to say that there aren't many activities or things I indulge in that everyone I know doesn't know about.  I kind of talk a lot.  And I pretty much think everything I'm into is awesome.

But here's the list of things I'm into that other people probably wouldn't admit to.

-Everything and anything involving Harry Potter.
hp love it
{via}
-All things '80's.  Like NKOTB.  And Adventures in Babysitting.
And Tom Cruise.
Oh how I miss '80's Tom Cruise.
(though Rock of Ages Tom Cruise was nice.)

-Also anything and everything Star Trek.
Except Voyager. And Enterprise.
So...
original & TNG & DS9.
plus this hottie:
Zachary Quinto-- read it!! :))
{via}
-Still totally rock out to Britney Spears.

-I kind of enjoy parts of Jersey Shore.  Not all of it, but I have been entertained by an episode or two.
wjw
{via}
  -I nearly forgot about my love of Disney movies.
<3
{via}
Ohana Still good {via}
{via}


...that's kind of all I can think of at the moment.
Um, see you tomorrow mmmmkay?

1 comment:

Arlene said...

I'm not gonna lie. We are eerily similiar. Except I am way entertained from the Jersey Shore. Remember that day Jen you and I skipped school do go see one of the potter films?