22 February 2013

dear friday...{confessions and a freebie!}

a snippet of Valentine's day...i cannot keep my eyes open when flash is involved.
dear fiance: thank you for bringing home flowers. and for taking care of me through my latest sicknesses. i love you more than you'll ever know :)  dear sister: i am so excited to meet my new{est} nephew in a few months!!  congratulations again.  dear baby brother: i hope you guys rock your basketball game tonight! go eagles!  dear mysterious migraine/sinus thing: really?  it's been several weeks now.  please just go away now.  dear snow: yeah you can leave too.

Photobucket
...
I confess...
i am anxious for these upcoming months...3 weddings (including my own!) and a new baby nephew on the way.  a lot of things going on!

i am worried that things are going to get harder soon as money gets tighter thanks to so much missed work due to my health problems...but i don't know what to do about it.  just hope.

i am regretting having such a large bridal party!  somehow it makes it more nerve wracking to have so many more people up there with us...and i'm still not over the nightmare in which my friend fresstyle raps to marry us...

i am so sick of being sick.  i don't remember my last "non headache" day.  it's always there, even if it's not a bad one.  i am sick of this.  sick of missing out on everything lately.
 photo HighHeeledLove_zpsbbcc137c.jpg


...
And just because I love you guys, I made a really cute iPhone wallpaper.  Free for you to download :)


(get the full sized version here)


5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that wallpapper! So pretty.

Stopping by from the confessional. Have a great weekend!

Aubrey S. said...

Girl, I hope that you feel better soon. Constant headaches suck. And don't stress your wedding. The little details won't matter that much, and at the end of the day, you'll be married. That's what counts.

Thanks for joining the Friday Confessional party. Have a fabulous weekend!

Beth W said...

*hugs* Stressing about money (or weddings) is not gonna help the sick go away. But I went through that (missed work, and eventually laid off, from sickness) and have been living hand to mouth since. You CAN make it work- if it gets really bad, feel free to email me and I'll send you the United Way and NCFF and whatnot resources that I've used. You'll be just fine. :)

Ducky said...

Migraines are the worst!! As someone who has been through the cat scans, the mri's, the stress tests and brain wave thingamasoohickey, I know how debilitating it can be. I hope you find relief soon.

Congrats on the wedding! Mine is in about 4 weeks and I am not at all ready!! Eeek!!!

Jessica.Anahi said...

Thank you for the Freebie! It is just adorable :)

Stopping by from my so called chaos

XOXO, Jessica from Girl Booklet