23 March 2012

Bits of fact.

We've established by now that I enjoy talking about myself, right?  Right.  I just can't help it.  I'm the oldest of five siblings...I grew up needing to shout to be heard.  Talking about myself is just kind of a runoff of that.  Sort of.  Plus I'm reallllyyyy chatty.

Well, here are some random bits of info about me.  Because I can.

- I can't deal with sad endings.  At all.  In fact, I primarily read cheesy romance novels and sci fi because it's rarely deep enough to make you even THINK of something sad.  This is also the reason I rarely watch chick flicks.  Sooo not my thing unless there's a definite happy ending involved.

- I don't generally wear makeup to work, so I go about five days a week with a nekkid face.  BUT I am slightly totally obsessed with cosmetics in general.  I think I own about six billion different shades of purple eye shadow.  This store is my current fave:  SweetPea&Fay  Seriously they're amazing.

- My favorite part of getting to spend an evening with my man, is our spontaneous interpretive dance parties. Like, to this:


- I realllllyyyy love the Walking Dead.  Like, a LOT.  It's probably unhealthy.  & Not just the show, the comic books too.  Soooo much.  I'm already jonesing for the new season...and trying not to get through the books too quickly!
http://www.fanpop.com/spots/the-walking-dead/images/15760941/title/walking-dead-photo


Now tell me some fun randomness about you :)

No comments: