04 May 2012

What I wore - Date Night!

Last Wednesday, my fiance and I decided we needed some "us" time, and had an actual date night.
Which doesn't happen that often, because even though we spend a ton more money than we should on food, it's usually take out rather than a sit down restaurant meal.
We went to Applebee's, since we had a gift card left from Christmas, and it was delicious! And we discovered that Applebee's has a trivia night every week on Wednesdays, so we are definitely going back for that soon.  And since we're both vessels of pointless knowledge, we're sure to kick some butt at it for sure :)



I love this outfit.  It's comfy and cute and casual.  Well I think it is anyway.

{Sunglasses} - Betsey Johnson (via Marshall's)
{Earrings} - LolitaRose (my jewelry & accessory line)
{Shoes & Tank} - Marshall's
{Leggings} - Target
{Belt & Top} - H&M
{Bracelet} - flourishleather

Also fun about this outfit, I got the top and belt in NYC a couple summers ago to celebrate my mom's birthday & see Mary Poppins on Broadway.
Best. Trip. EVER.
Yay for mom & sister time :)


No comments: