24 June 2012

The Best Weekend.

Ok, I'm exaggerating greatly.  I've had a migraine on and off since Thursday.

But.

Thursday night I actually took my {soon to be} step daughter to the beach, where we began a very pretty beach glass collection.  And Friday, I found a dress for my engagement pictures, and a shirt for my fiance to wear for them.  (And granted, I *had* already found a dress but...I totally changed my mind once I found the other one.  Ooops.)

& Saturday...was...the day...
Of our Engagement Pictures!!
Clearly I was (still am!) quite excited about them.

We have the BEST PHOTOGRAPHER EVER.
I am not exaggerating.
She is amazing, and anyone who dares to say otherwise will suffer my wrath. Such as it is.
{I did scare my fiance into jumping out of a moving vehicle...but that's a story for another day}

Anyway. I am so excited about the pictures, that I totally snagged some of them from her FB page.
Enjoy.





 

 All images are c/o Elizabeth Pellette

So, how was your weekend?



1 comment:

Lilo said...

I ADORE these pix
xoxox
Lilo