12 July 2012

If you knew me...


one from the engagement session, edited by me in Photoshop Elements 10
If you knew me in real life...

...you'd know that I have a love/hate relationship with my job. Mostly because I hate waking up so early.

...you'd know that I don't have a huge friend base, but rather a few close friends that I cherish with all my heart, but also that I suck at making time to hang out with anyone.

...you'd know that I don't believe in religion.  (this is not the same as not believing in a god). BUT I will never mock, ridicule, or lecture someone who DOES have those beliefs. 

...you'd know that I am not, nor will I ever be, a morning person. Despite constant assurances that if I have to wake up early every day, I'll eventually get used to it.

...you'd know that I very strongly support everyone's right to marriage.  EVERYONE.

...you'd know that I have very little tolerance for ignorance, and do not deal well with stupidity.

...you'd know that despite the above statement, I have a LOT of airheaded moments.

...you'd know that I absolutely love macaroni and cheese, and would probably eat it for every meal if I was able to do so without becoming incredibly unhealthy.

...you'd know that I suffer from chronic migraines, and that it is the most annoying thing because people who don't get migraines don't understand that it's a real thing, that it's real pain that I have trouble controlling.  I pretty much have at least a small headache every day.

...you'd know how my fiance fractured his skull in December and had to have emergency surgery.

...you'd know that I am very quiet until I get to know you, and then I don't really have an "off" switch.

...you'd know that I love the smell of cigarette smoke, but hate to be around it.  (it's a comfort thing i think, because my fiance is a smoker so always has a slight hint of the smoke on him).

...you'd know that I would rather watch an action movie than a chick flick any day.  I have an unnatural obsession with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Bruce Willis.

...you'd know that I can recite Tommy Boy and Anchorman line for line.

...you'd know that I not only LOVE the Harry Potter books and movies, but that I've attended midnight premieres for both the books AND movies, and own multiple copies of each book.

...you'd know how much I fear rodents.

...you'd know about lobsters.

...you'd know my sisters and I have our own language, dealing primarily in movie and television show quotes.

...you'd know that I almost always win board games.  Except Scrabble and Yahtzee!, unless I'm not playing my fiance.

...you'd know that I will be 26 this year, and that I tend to turn my birthday into a week long event.


What bits of randomness would I know about you, if I knew you in real life?


No comments: