17 August 2012

dear miranda lambert...your husband is amazing.


Dear Blake Shelton:  seriously, how did i not recognize your awesomeness?  last night’s concert was one of the best i’ve ever been to.  you’re brilliant.  and Miranda Lambert is one seriously lucky lass.  dear fiancé: YAY! one week down, many more to go! can’t wait until we aren’t living paycheck to paycheck anymore…i’m so proud of you.  dear fair quesadilla place: omygeesh how did you manage to make the perfect quesadilla?? honestly, the best i’ve had in my life, and i’m amazing at any food that involves melted cheese.  thank you for filling my belly with deliciousity before we saw blake last night.  dear jack daniels lynchburg lemonade: i’ve found my new love.  dear "baby" cousin:  happy 17th birthday!!!!

Linking up with this lovely lady!

Photobucket

5 comments:

The Hopewell House said...

I must confess, I do not really like country, however, I do love Blake Shelton! He just seems like such an awesome guy. Glad you had fun! :)

Traci said...

Hhmmmm quesadillas...

Chris said...

I adore Blake Shelton... he's good looking and hilarious... two things that aren't bad to have in a man. Oh, and he can sing too! Happy weekend!

Chris
chubbetteadventures.blogspot.com

Chris said...

I adore Blake Shelton... he's good looking and hilarious... two things that aren't bad to have in a man. Oh, and he can sing too! Happy weekend!

Chris
chubbetteadventures.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

blake is amazing!

Have a wonderful week! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)