15 August 2012

Seven Q's

This is me and my youngest sister.  We're pretty cool. Also, apparently, pirates.


1. It's back to school time! Are YOU going back to school?
Not I!  I never actually graduated from college, and I have no plans to return anytime soon.
2. Speaking of back to school... You receive 10 pts if you can name this movie:
"Don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me wanna buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address. On the other hand, this not knowing has its charms."
"You've Got Mail".  I really love that movie!  I used to watch it whenever it came on TV when I still had satellite TV...I guess I should probably actually buy it now!  I love Meg Ryan :)
3. Who did you hang out with in school? Cool kids, jocks, nerds, were you a loner, etc? (all are welcome here- btw)
Um, in my early high school days, I hung out with the punk kids.  And then they all graduated and I hung out with younger kids...actually I pretty much always hung out with the punk/goth/emo crowd I guess! LOL
4. What was your favorite subject in school?
History & English.  I didn't always like my teachers (actually I mostly hated my teachers) but I liked the subjects.
5. (I've asked this question before, but it was a while ago) If you had to go back and redo one of the following, which would you choose and why? Preschool, Elementary, Middle School, High School, College?
I used to want to go back and re-do high school because I missed out on parties and such (because my younger sisters always asked my parents to do stuff first and I had to baby sit my brothers!), but upon learning what those guys were really up to back in the day...I'm kind of glad I "missed out". 
6. Home/ Packed Lunch or School Lunch?
Honestly, I rarely ate at lunch time.  For the longest time I was so painfully shy I couldn't even order a school lunch (I got one of my guy friends to get it for me...apparently I had a legion of people with crushes on me), or I would just not eat until I got home.
7. What's more exciting? The first day of school or the last day of school?
Probably the first day.  I loved seeing all my friends again after summer break!

Linking up with GentriLee!

1 comment:

Liz Johnson said...

Isn't it great when you find out all these guys who had crushes on you in high school way later haha those dumb boys! Loved reading your answers and that pic of you and your sis cracks me up! Found you on Gentri's blog! Love it! :)