19 September 2012

Seven More Questions.



1. Do you ever have reoccurring dreams?

Yes.  I can't remember it now (thank goodness) but there was this one super awful nightmare that stuck with me for years...it seems I've finally managed to tuck it far away!

2. It's the first day of Fall (or Spring for you southern hemispherers) in a few days, what are you looking forward to most?
I'm determined to wear my "cowboy" boots more often this fall!  They're really from BCBG so not really cowboy boots at all, except in the fashion-y sense, but I've had them for a couple of years...it's time they were made a more regular part of my wardrobe!


3. Because a lack of coordination, would you rather not be able to tie your shoes or cut your own food?

Honestly, I forgot how to tie my own shoes when I was in high school.  You know that period where every shoe you own is a slip on?   Yeah, after that happened I totally lost how to tie shoes.  One of my friends retaught me eventually.

4. Would you rather live in a house made entirely of glass or a house with no windows?
House with no windows.  I could cover the walls in art and make it habitable, but a house of glass?  There'd be no way for me to escape when having a migraine and needing the darkest place possible.

5. Would you rather walk on you toes or heels forever?
Toes.  I kind of run that way already...right on my tippy toes.

6. What's your favorite sense? (you have 5 btw)
Touch.  Oooh or taste.... but probably touch.

7. What's your favorite movie quote of all time?
I have too many to count. 
1: "You're a Claustrophobic!" "What did you say to me?  I've never even looked at another guy!"
2: "Rob, you were there!"
3: "Ray, if someone asks you if  you're a god, you say yes."  (from my fiance!)
4: "Look! Cobwebs!"
5: "Ma'am, there's only one God, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that"
6: "We will carry a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be..."


Linking up with GentriLee :)

No comments: