01 November 2012

Being Thankful & a lil coffee talk

Well first, since it is Thursday and I missed it last week, here's a little Coffee Talk with Nat.

Coffee Talk with Natalie Blair

1. If you could punch ANY celebrity in the face, who would it be and why?
Jesse James, because he's a damn fool for what he did to Sandra Bullock. And then to Kat von D.
Also, Angelina Jolie.  Because she can't possibly be as good and decent of a person as she pretends to be.  She collects kids like some people collect purses. 
 
2. If you could go streaking (running naked for those who don't know) anywhere and get away with it, where would you do it?
Well, I'm a burlesque dancer (yeah i haven't performed in ages shutup) so I have been practically naked on stage in front of people a bunch of times.  And more people have actually  seen me in the buff than I'd like to admit to.  So I guess I wouldn't really feel like streaking too much.
 
3. What’s more important to a relationship: common values or commonalities (like tastes in music, interests, etc.)?
In a relationship (like a boyfriend/girlfriend one) both of those are really important.  Not that you need to share in every interest your significant other does (holy crap how boring would that be??) but if one of you is a hardcore Christian and the other is an Atheist, imagine raising kids with that. Values are important.  But as far as friendships, commonalities seem to be enough.
 
4. Would you rather be insane in a functional society, or one of the people running a dysfunctional society?
 We live in a dysfunctional society.  I have not yet be labeled insane...yet.
 
5. What’s your favorite type of pickle?  Dill?  Bread ‘n Butter? Spicy?
I realllyyyyyy hate pickles.
um, except for the guy from Metalocalypse.
 


...
Today, I am thankful for friends.
It might not be a big deal for some people, but just think about it for a second:
How incredible is it, that out of all of the people in the world, people actually like you for being you, and want to hang out with you and do stuff?  Who'll cheer you up when you're sad, just because you're sad?  Who'll lend you $3 to get a sub at lunch when you're broke, or give you a ride to work cuz you have to share a car with your fiance and have no other way of getting there?
Friends are a big deal.
And mine are pretty awesome.




   




 

3 comments:

me said...

I like you! You don't like Angelina Jolie and you know who Pickles is. Cool. :) And You're a burlesque dancer - super mega cool!!!

Anonymous said...

I have a friend who did burlesque! She was awesome!!!

And I seriously LOL'd at your Angelina Jolie comment HAHA!!

Nikkiana said...

I'm a burlesque dancer who hasn't done it in forever, too! I agree, streaking doesn't seem like such a big deal when you've gotten up and danced naked in front of people.