31 October 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness.

Today is Halloween.
Apparently, I am a fun sucker, as I've recently discovered I kind of don't like this holiday.
Sorry, dressing up is too much effort ya'll.

Which means, tomorrow, is November.
Which means we're only 22 days from Thanksgiving.
Which means, a lot of things.

Numero uno being...
It's time to remember what to be thankful for.
Since beginning to declutter my home and my life, I have begun to realize how silly some of the material possesions I (and others) cling to actually are.  How many purses does one person NEED, really?  {ok, so I really haven't thinned the herd on those yet, sue me.}  But with Thanksgiving just around the chilly corner, I really wanted to do something to celebrate in a way that's not all about the food.  And I love the food.

Beginning tomorrow, I will be posting every single day (omg shocking!).  Each day will be about one more thing that I'm thankful for.  Admittedly some of them are ridiculous, but some are things I think we all have a tendency to take for granted.  And if there's one thing I've learned this year, it is that you should take nothing for granted.  Anything can change in an instant.

But for today,
Happy Halloween




{via}



No comments: