06 January 2013

Wedding Inspiration...Rustic


You might be seeing a lot of these in the coming months...

I am gettin' hitched in May, after all :)


These are some of my top "rustic" wedding pictures I've come across on Pinterest.
Pinterest is the best and worst site ever...It makes me second guess everything!!

But I still think this stuff is lovely, so here ya go.

cake - originally {here}

gorgeous invites - {here}

how awesome is this?  better than just married.  buy it {here}
lovely photo of the newlyweds...
the perfect simple bouquet - {here}
the perfect sentiment - {here}

3 comments:

.E. said...

awesome stuff...

Beth W said...

Aw, what a great theme! I love the concept of classy and classic and simple. I can't wait to see what you two come up with for your special day! :)

sarahssidebar said...

Aww, I love all this!! :D