12 April 2012

These are a few of my favorite things...

When the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I'm feeling sad...I simply remember my favorite things, and then I don't feeeeeeeeeeeeel so bad!
(Yupp, that's me singing to you. You're welcome.)

Just a quick roundup of my favorite things of the week :)

Noella Beautyworks Foundation
Seriously, the BEST mineral foundation I've ever tried. 
KnotieTies
The cutest hair accessories ever. Legit.
Available in my shop
Yeah, a little self promo there...but I LOVE this.
KTFDesign Thank Yous
I bought some of her lovely stationery back in December, and I NEED to go back for more!
Botny Custom Earrings
Seriously, how CUTE are these??

2 comments:

2justByou said...

Great faves! I like the one from KnotieTies! Cool!
~Kim
http://2justByou.blogspot.com
Visiting today from Blogging Buddies.

Unknown said...

Those knotie ties took adorable! Cool finds!