18 May 2012

5 Lovely Things

Some things I've been thankful for this week.
Because even when life is hard, there are always reasons to be thankful.
Um, and I'm ridiculously easily entertained, so it doesn't take much to make me smile.


yes, that mustache tattoo is real <3
1: My fiance bringing me fake excedrin for my migraine last night.  When I was about to guillotine myself just to stop the pain.  (Sidenote: I'm never taking V3 again. Pretty sure it's been messing with my health rather than improving it.  No bueno.)

2: Sunshine.  It's incredible how a sunny day can immediately improve one's mood. 

3: Finding awesome nail polish colors for 93 cents at WalMart last night.  Seriously, why do I bother spending $8 on OPI when it ends up lasting as long as the "cheap" stuff.  Silly, silly me.

{SakuraBathandBody}
{DimeStoreBuddy}

4: Realizing how on the ball I am with the whole planning and execution of my sister & cousin's baby showers.  Seriously.  I have all of the favor stuff (custom lip balms from Sakura Bath & Body - best stuff EVER!) & prizes (for games) on order, and have the menus all planned out, and the decor down to the fancy paper straws (because seriously, how damn cute are those?!)  No wonder I've come to a standstill planning my wedding.  I'm having too much fun with the baby showers!!

5: My new journal.  I haven't kept a journal for the past couple of years, though I used to always write everything down (from song lyrics I liked to what I wore that day).  It's funny that I had just decided it was time to start a new one, when a new friend gifted me with one.  Thank you. :)

...

What are you thankful for this week?

1 comment:

cabin + cub said...

i am loving those straws! so cute and summery!