26 June 2012

319.

That is how many days remain until...

I get to marry my fiance.

Is it nuts that I get way more excited like everyday??  Seriously.  If my bed was the kind one could jump up and down upon...I'd be doing that right now.  He really is kind of ridiculously fantastical in every single way.  He makes my heart do little backflips, and keeps butterflies in my tummy.  The best?  When I told him last week that "I know I love you, but just for your information, I still have a huge crush on you."  He responded with "I feel that way too.  It's why I'm convinced marrying you is such a good idea."  Awwwh.  Amiright??

yeah, we're both wearing excessive amounts of makeup here.  yuppp...
{ps - did you remember to check out my giveaway? it ends on June 30th!!  make sure you enter asap!}

No comments: