27 June 2012

More questions!

Linking up with {Gentri Lee} again :)

Ok, I don't really think this is that awkward, but it is silly, and it's from our engagement shoot so I had to use it <3
1. If you could be any princess- which would you be and why?
If we're talkin' Disney, probably Belle from Beauty & the Beast.  Because of that amazing library.

2. Do you have any odd habits? (do things in order, words that you say too often, etc)
I probably have a lot of them but...my fiance laughs at my need to keep the radio/tv volumes at even intervals.  So like, when the TV says the volume's at 11 instead of 10 or 12, it wigs me out. 

3. What's your "go to" outfit?
jeans and a tshirt of some sort.

4. Do you have any siblings? What are their genders, ages, order of age, names, etc?
I have 4. I'm the oldest.
Kelli - 24, Nanci - 22, Josh - 20, Hawk - 16

5. What's your favorite precious stone?
I really can't choose. I have come to love my birthstone though - Peridot.

6. If you had a check in your hand for 1 million dollars, what would you do with it?
pay off stuff I owe, buy another car (so we don't have to share anymore!), and hopefully put some into savings.

7. What do you love most about yourself- physically (eyes, smile, hair, etc. I don't know a good way to word that question...)
Eyes, hair, and smile.  Always my faves :)

{PS - Did you remember to enter my giveaway??}




4 comments:

Jana Faith said...

Found you at Gentri Lee's link-up. After my comment, I will follow you. I completely understand the crush on your fiance, as I still have a crush on my husband. Unrelated to all of that, you have a fantastic smile! :o)

Victoria said...

great answers! big families are always the best :)

cute blog!

Gentri said...

That picture is fantastic!!

Miss Traci said...

Thanks :) (to you all!!)