30 July 2012

20 Facts.

Continuing with this challenge, today is for 20 facts about me.


1: I absolutely abhor being late for anything.  It seriously messes with my whole day, and I end up freaking out for the rest of the day because of the beginning of it.

2: I am the oldest of five siblings.  I have two younger sisters, and two younger brothers.

3: I proposed to my fiance.  Our proposal story is me acting spontaneously, and it worked out perfectly.

4:  I have a lot of irrational fears.  Seriously horrible phobias.  I'm a freak.

5: I have milked a cow before.  (with a milk machine. still counts.)

6: Speaking of which, I hate milk.  I'll only drink it with oreos, or on cereal.

7: I have a compulsive shopping problem.

8: I'm a Virgo.  According to The Waterboy, this means I dislike confrontations.  This is correct.

9: I have a thing for old Elvis movies.  Especially Blue Hawaii.

10: I believe Elf is more than just a Christmas movie.  Really, if you watch it, there are so many good messages that come through.  Everyone should smile more often, and treat every day like Christmas.

11:  Did I mention, Christmas is my favorite holiday?

12: My biggest celeb crush is on Sir Patrick Stewart.
{via}
13: I know all the words to all the Harry Potter films.  Also, Anchorman, Adventures in Babysitting, and the Die Hard films.  Oh, and Tommy Boy.

14:  I am slightly obsessed with The Walking Dead. Both the television series, and the comic books.

15: I completely hate the Twilight series...yet have read the books multiple times, and own all the movies.  It's a love/hate thing.  The story is so lame...but ah, that Jacob saves everything.

16:  I am a certified scuba diver (or used to be...i think that expires).  I am afraid of deep water, and am a poor swimmer.  Go figure.

17:  Autumn is my favorite season.

18: I'm pretty sure I know more about sports (all of them) than my fiance.  I'm pretty okay with that.

19:  I love the show Friends more than anyone probably should.  Though I might be tied with my sister on that...

20:  I am beyond grateful every day for my family, my friends, and my fiance.  They have helped shaped me into the person I am today.  I could not survive without their love and support.

...
Stay tuned for the meaning of my business name!!
(might be the shortest post ever, but I'll add some cute pictures.)


No comments: