|Linking up with GentriLee's|
|an outtake from my engagement session. idk what this face is. :)|
1. It's the first day of August- Are you savoring the Summer or ready to jump into Fall?
I'm ready for Fall! My sister is due to have my nephew on September 7th, and I cannot wait to meet the little guy!!
2. You need a quick and healthy meal, what do you make?
Pesto with whole wheat penne pasta & chicken.
3. You're at the mall, how do you shop?
I usually have a coupon for Bath & Bodyworks...so I start there. And pretty much go to all the good stores clearance stuff. (American Eagle usually has an extra percentage off clearance merch - I've gotten so much stuff there for cheap!!)
4. Would you rather buy a new house or renovate an old one?
Buy a new one.
5. Long hair or short hair?
I prefer to have long hair. I freak out when I get it cut too short, it feels weird.
6. Who is your oldest (not by age) friend?
Joe. Since the first time I rode the bus in Kindergarten. (I would say the first day of school when I started Kindergarten but the bus wouldn't pick me up for the first week or so, so the first time I rode the bus.) We're friends for life. :)
7. What is your favorite blog- currently?
Bubby&Bean I really love reading every one of her posts.